Monday, October 21, 2013

First weeks in London

Time runs fast and I'm starting my week 4 in London today. So far I love this place! It's exciting, fast, cosmopolitan and has so many options.

So what happened in past weeks?
- it started to be busy (as you can assume by frequency of my posts) 
- we found our new home with my friend Jana in West Hampstead.  Moving next week, can't wait to be there!

Our house


Celebrating the home hunt success
- I had my first visitors this weekend (Veronika and Ami) so I was local/tourist 
Adventurous double-decker ride
- I've visited some cool and touristic London places (Soho, China town, Notting Hill...) while meeting friends or shooting a video, and outside London - Cadbury chocolate factory in Bournville and started to do Bikram Yoga.


- I've met with friends who live in London too Guillaume, Alex, Lauren and met University of Texas alumni at UT vs OU football game (burnt orange and screaming "Texas fight - OU sucks" everywhere)

No comments:

Post a Comment