Friday, October 4, 2013

All the "going to London" stuff

I think this was missing little bit of an introduction why Little Potato "goes to London" and why she writes this whole thing.

Since October 1 I've started in my new role in Mondelez UK. I have an amazing opportunity to work with Cadbury marketing in huge market where big magic things happen. 

So I packed my stuff (my life in 2 suitcases and a carry on), said bye and got on a plane to London. Of course I was playing my though girl role and then I was crying like a baby in the plane (don't tell anyone,ok?).




So this thing (=blog) is a way to tell my family and friends that I'm alive and still having fun. Plus my little wish is to share with you new insights from everyday life, the "pure feeling of discovery... that makes life exciting": quoting Julien A., my favorite philosopher and person ;)

Enjoy reading! 

Looking forward to hear from you some feedback! 

Your Little Potato 



No comments:

Post a Comment